Payment & Shipping Terms:
● Gabion/Gabion Mattress/Reno Mattress For Slope Protection
Gabion mattress/reno mattresses are wire baskets of various sizes and dimensions with internal cells that are filled joined together to create a strong yet flexible structure. They are manufactured from heavy gauge double twisted hexagonal mesh of steel wire which is reinforced by heavier wire that runs along the edges. The wire will not unravel even when cut. Gabion mattress/reno mattresses are a cost effective choice for your project because assembly is easy, requiring no specialized labor and nearby rock is used for fill.
●Sizes of gabion mattress/reno mattress
Standard sizes: 6x2x0.17m 6x2x0.23m 6x2x0.30m 3x2x0.17m 3x2x0.23m 3x2x0.30m
Mesh size(mm): 60x80mm,80x100mm,100x120mm,120x150mm
Wire diameter: 2.2mm/3.2mm,2.4mm/3.4mm,2mm/3.0mm
(We can manufacture as client's demand.)
Gabion Mattress/Reno Mattress
(All sizes and dimensions are nominal. Tolerances of ± 3% of the width, length, and ±2.5 cm of the height shall be permitted.)
● Economical. It only needs to load a stone cage that can be sealed.
● Construction is simple, without special skills.
● A strong withstand natural damage and corrosion resistance and resistance to adverse effects of climate.
● Withstand large-scale deformation, and does not collapse.
● Cage rock crevice between the mud to plant production, with the surrounding natural environment melting together.
● Has good permeability to prevent static fluid from the damage caused.
● Save transportation costs. Can be folded up and assembly on site.
● Control and guide of water or flood.
● Preventing of rock breaking.
● Rock fall protection.
● Water and soil protection.
● Bridge protection.
● Strengthening structure of soil.
● Protection engineering of seaside area.
● Port project.
● Keep off dust wall.
● Roadway protection.
Advantages and distinctions of Reno Mattresses :
●A mattress shaped version of the gabion used mainly for erosion control when the retaining properties of box gabions are not required
●Their strength lies in their double twisted hexagonal steel wire mesh which is reinforced by selvedges of heavier wire running along the edges
●The base section is divided into compartments to restrict the movement of stone and strengthen the structure
●The lid is supplied as a separate panel
●The wire will not unravel even when cut
●Easily assembled, requiring no specialized labor and using nearby rock for fill
Reno Mattresses Installation Guide
Steps of gabion mattress installation:
Step 1: Put the bottom, side and end plates in the right place.
Each part of gabion mattress in its right position
Step 2: Let the end, side and division plates upright
Erect the side plates to the bottom one
Step 3: Fasten each two neighboring edges by spiral wire and the interjection to the next should be within 100mm
Spiral wire connecting each plates and the spacing between two points is less than 100mm
Step 4: Connect the mattress to the next one by tie wire
Connect the two mattress to expand width
Step 5: First groundsill preparation and then pave geotextile.
Prepare work before placing gabion mattress
Step 6: Place the gabion mat on the prepared foundation.
Pave the mattress on foundation
Step 7: Tie two neighboring mattress together
Fastening one mattress to the next
Step 8: Fill stones to the mattress. Use small stones to fill small spacing.
Fill stones to the container and the stones should be placed flat
Step 9: Cover the lid and tie the lid to every neighboring plate by tie wire
A completed gabion mattress
Step 10: Place soil and muck on the mattress.
Mattress is covered by soil and muck
Step11: Grow plants on the soil to give green area.