Payment & Shipping Terms:
Gabion mesh or gabion, by the high-quality steel wire twisted machine from the twisted. Can be used for slope support, foundation pit support, mountain rock face hanging net shotcrete, slope vegetation (green), railway freeway isolation retaining block, it can also be made of stone cage, stone pad for rivers, dams And seawall anti-erosion protection and reservoirs, river closure with rock crater.
● Aperture: 60 * 80mm, 80 * 100mm, 100 * 120mm, 120 * 150mm
In which the length of the double-stranded parts shall not be less than 50mm. To ensure that part of the wire stranded gold plating and PVC coating is not damaged.
● wire diameter: gabion wire mesh divided into three kinds - wire, wire side, tied wire
1). The range of mesh wire is 2mm-4mm
2). Side wire is generally greater than the wire, coarse 0.5mm-1mm
3). tie wire is generally less than wire, common to the majority of 2.2mm
● wire tension: not less than 38kg / m2 380N / mm
● surface treatment
1). Hot-dip galvanizing. The maximum amount of zinc can reach 300g / m2. Strong anti-corrosion
2). Gore where the (zinc-aluminum alloy). This is divided into two materials, zinc -5% aluminum - mixed rare earth alloy steel wire, zinc -10% aluminum mixed rare earth alloy steel wire. Anti-corrosion super
3). PVC plastic package. The thickness of the package is generally 1.0mm thickness of the package, for example: 2.7mm package after 3.7mm. Strong anti-corrosion
● cut off: the gabion in the long direction of each meter plus a partition
●Size: can be customized
● The aperture, the diameter of the wire control range
Standard sizes of Gabion:
Gabion Baskets – Hexagonal Woven Mesh type, Class A Galvanized or with a PVC coating, of aperture 80 x 100mm, with mesh wire diameter of 2.7mm and selvedge wire dia. of 3.4mm.
|gabion specifications||Mesh hole modle|
|Length(m)||Width(m)||Height(m)||Galvanized or PVC coated||Galvanized or PVC coated|
|Mesh diameter||Zinc||Mesh diameter||Zinc|
|3||1||1||Side wire diameter||Zinc||Side wire diameter||Zinc|
|6||1||1||Binding wire diameter of 2.7m||Binding wire diameter of 2.0m|
Features and Benefits:
● the economy. Simply put the stone into the cage seal can be.
● construction is simple, no special technology.
● has a strong resistance to natural damage and corrosion resistance and resistance to adverse weather effects.
● can withstand a wide range of deformation, and still not collapse.
● Cave stone slit between the sludge is conducive to plant production, with the surrounding natural environment melting into one.
● has good permeability, can prevent the damage caused by hydrostatic.
● save transportation costs. Can be folded up transport, assembly at the site.
● progress faster, conducive to rush time: multi-group construction at the same time, parallel, flow-shop.
● control and guide rivers and floods: gabion can make the river bed to be permanently protected, effectively prevent water erosion river bank to destroy, causing flooding, resulting in life and property suffered heavy losses, a large loss of water and soil.
● Channel, canal, river bed: natural river transformation and artificial channel excavation, gabion can be on the river bank or river bed to play an effective permanent protection, it can control the flow of water to prevent water loss, especially in the environment Protection and water quality maintenance, with excellent efficacy.
● revetment revetment: the stone cage gabion structure application and the rivers and lakes and the slope foot protection is a very successful case, it gives full play to the advantages of ecological grid, to other methods can not achieve the desired effect.
How to Install Gabion?
● Gabion shall be assembled individually and placed on the surface to the lines, with the position of all creases and that the tops of all sides are level.
● All gabion shall be properly staggered horizontally and vertically according to the construction requirement.
● Finished gabion products shall have no gaps along the perimeter of the contact surfaces between adjoining units.
● All adjoining empty gabion units shall be connected along the perimeter of their contact surfaces in order to obtain a monolithic structure.
● All lacing wire terminals shall be securely fastened. All joining shall be made through selvedge-selvedge or selvedge-edge wire connection; mesh-mesh wire connection is prohibited except in the case where baskets are offset or stacked and selvedge-mesh or mesh-mesh wire connection would be necessary.
● As a minimum, a fastener shall be installed at each mesh opening at the location where mesh wire meets selvedge or edge wire. .