Welded Gabion basket is wire mesh containers welded with high quality steel mesh. They can be filled on site with hard durable stone materials to form mass gravity retaining structures. Owing to their inflexibility, welded gabions can not adapt to differential settlement or be used in water courses.
Material: high quality low carbon steel wire, galvanized steel wire
● Economic. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
● Simple installation. No special technology needed.
● Weather proof under natural destroys corrosion resistant.
● No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
● Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a integrity with the natural environment.
● Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
● Less transport freight. It can be folded together for transport and further installation.
● Retaining wall structures
● Prevention of current scour and erosion control
● Bridge protection
● Hydraulic structures, dams and culverts
● Embankment protection
● Rockfall prevention and soil erosion protection
3" x 3" (76.2mm x 76.2mm) x 3, 4 or 5mm Welded Gabions wire as per EN 10218-2. All mesh panels used to produce our boxes are confirmed to EN10244-2 with a tensile range of 540-770N/mm2, steel grade 0.10% Carbon max, Weld sheer strength minimum 75% of the tensile strength of the wire.